Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
Our client is pleased to be working with a phenomenal forward
thinking business that is currently going through significant
growth. The role is working within a busy professional telecoms
based call centre, focusing on customer service to existing
You must have strong communication skills, face to face and over the telephone, and have the ability to deal with pressurised situations calmly and efficiently. You must be confident and possess empowerment to make decisions to resolve any customer situation directly.
* Identifying and effectively resolving clients’ requests and problems;
* Explain process requirements and obtain required information;
* Answers in coming telephone calls, e-mails and chat sessions in a prompt, professional and friendly manner;
* Following client documented call flows, data entry requirements and complaint management processes.
* Fluent in English and Polish or Chinese or German or French or Italian;
* Positive attitude;
* Team player.
Our client’s offer:
* Permanent full time job in a creative motivating environment;
* Opportunities for development;
* Challenging work in an young and dynamic team;
* Attractive salary and bonus scheme.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_BCSR).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).