Locations in Bulgaria: Sofia;
Benefits: Brilliant work environment; Equal Growth Opportunities; We offer worthwhile salary; Superfluous benefits : Food vouchers, Health Care Plan, Discounts for Sports Cards, Transport Expenses, Performance bonus Rewards and recognition programs; Well organized and systematic working environment; Fabulous office infrastructure; Fun @ Work;
EXL Service / ExlService Bulgaria EAD
About the company
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’ present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that was incorporated in 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
If you have an educational background in Finance and Accounts or
you are looking forward to a career in this domain, you have
reached your destination. With a congenial working environment and
opportunities galore to learn, we have what it takes to be an
employer of choice, so, without much ado scroll down to grab the
opening to showcase your talent.
• Perform activities associated with End to End Accounting
• Prioritize and assign daily tasks related to process and any other activities to the team members
• Perform quality review and initiate process improvement and standardization
• Create and maintain knowledge base, including ISO Documentation
• Assist/train new hires and provide coaching/feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
• Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and information security standards
• Assist in the Interaction with the client
• Complete yearly performance appraisals and perform administrative tasks