Our client is Xerox Business Services Bulgaria.
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Xerox embraces the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social.
Xerox is represented across the globe – in more than 160 countries.
Xerox Business Services Bulgaria has been formed in 2016 and is successfully operating in Sofia.
There is an opportunity to join one of the biggest teams of Xerox Business Services- Order to Cash.
Order to Cash (OTC) activities are related to one of the top-level business process for receiving and processing customer orders.
There are several main functions of the OTC activities, you are
going to be responsible for:
- Working and communicating with Business/ Corporate Clients (B2B);
- Validating documents and data related to particular clients;
- Order allocation and order management;
- Forecasting incoming budget and performing credit control function;
- Making sure payments and invoices are paid on time;
- Respond to client's disputes/ claims through a ticketing system and resolving queries;
- Back office and administrative activities;
- Reporting activities and maintaining databases.