Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We
started with one office in Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo. Our partners
are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best
business card for us.
For one of our client we are looking for Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the successful operation of a customer contact management, site managing both human and material resources;
* Profitable business growth across all clients within the facility including: forecasting/site resource
planning and prioritisation;
* Establish, monitor and maintain priorities within the facility to meet client, facility and corporate goals;
* Client relationships nurture the client relationships. Ensure a process is in place to consistently deliver solutions to the clients on a proactive basis, to enhance the quality and decrease the cost of service delivery.
* Participate in win team bids as appropriate;
* Responsible for leading process improvement efforts within the facility, as well as generating and
delivering a program of successful change initiatives;
* Provides leadership and management to on site leadership team and all associates, to improve overall associate satisfaction;
* Ensure development of site’s leadership team via succession planning and leadership academy;
* Creates an intense performance environment through regular communications via team meetings and monthly meetings and performance reviews with all direct reports, verifying performance against operational and financial metrics, and managing under performance through improvement plans.