Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest company in BPO sector – we are looking for Junior IT Administrator.
* Tracking of user issues – receiving and processing user issues, investigating, documentation, tracking and monitoring of issue status;
* Instructs users in problem reporting and service request procedures;
* Perform account administrative functions to set up system and in-house application accounts and apply appropriate security access;
* Align IT activity to business, prioritise and assign necessary resources to swiftly close end users problems;
* Assist in IT compliance at site, this should include Anti-Virus, MS Patching, all software patching and any official compliance the site(s) adhere to e.g. SOX, ISO, PCI certifications;
* Ensure formal procedures are followed, SLA’s met and high levels of internal/external customer service met with timely and appropriate communication;
* Adhere to Corporate and IT policy and ensure changes/incident resolutions are in line with policy requirements;
* Assistance on testing and deploying applications.