• They are on the market for only 5 years, and grew up to Top 5 Cloud Storage Companies on Planet Earth
• More than 8 million people trust their services
• They create things right, not easy
• They are performance maniacs, who have built the whole cloud infrastructure by themselves so it can meet their high standards. They’re processing more then 40k selects per second and also have tables with more then 3 billion rows. They write their business logic in the fastest scripting language on the Earth – Lua.
In this role, you’ll work with a small team of engineers to build systems that help millions of user to access their files. By shipping code early and often, you’ll see the impact of your work on users’ daily lives right away. You will be responsible for creating simple and easy-to-use public APIs for our Mobile/Desktop/Web clients.
• Participate in API design and implementation of both internal and public APIs
• Design, implement, and iteratively improve new backend services
• Maintain and extend existing backend services
• Collaborate with other software and QA engineers ensure smooth deployment, continual operation and support for quality software
• Actively provide code review feedback to other software engineers, considering both style and implementation
So they need the new team member to:
• have been on the development battle field at least 3 years
• know scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go, PHP etc.)
• have experience with SQL(MySQL)
• use Git on a daily basis
• have previous experience within Linux/Unix environment (comfortable working with a CLI)
• be familiar with algorithms and data structures
• understand debugging and optimization
• have the ability to write clear and concise code that her/his teammates can understand and build upon
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).