Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients - we are looking for Junior Fraud Detection Specialist (Night Shifts).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review posted/unposted transactions, research account history/card activity to credit invalid charges to member accounts or to chargeback transactions to financial institutions, processors and acquirers;
* Maintain input of data quality of risk management systems;
* Recommend ways to control or reduce risk;
* Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments;
* Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs;
* Confer with traders to identify and communicate risks associated with specific trading strategies or positions.