Visteon is a global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative components and systems for virtually every vehicle manufacturer worldwide. Visteon Electronics delivers innovative in-vehicle user experiences through its core automotive and consumer electronics. We aspire to be the best in the world at partnering with our customer to provide innovative, high-quality products that deliver exceptional value.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate release and processing of
new parts and Bill of materials in internal tools.
- Responsible for coordination of engineering changes in Visteon Global change system and Electronic Bill of Materials tool.
- Assuring that engineering Bill of materials master data is complete and accurate.
- Assisting Product Developer leads on managing and load of the Design Bill of materials into the system.
- Partly assist management to analyze data issues submitted to Management. Produce and maintain metrics using reports.