R&D Solutions Ltd. is an IT company specialized in bespoke
software development of enterprise systems and solutions,
cross-platform mobile apps, UI/UX websites and cloud managed
services and DevOps automation on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We provide complete IT services - consultancy, architecture
analysis & design, development, implementation, deployment,
support and maintenance. The DevOps methodology of continuous
delivery of consistent value and quality is at the heart of our
software programming, project management, system integration,
quality assurance and business processes automation.
Our client is a Netherlands’ company working in the sphere of medicine, developing its own product. Your primary focus, as a part of a small team of 3 IT professionals, will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You will be able to work from home on an agreed scheduled.
PHP Version is ranging from 5.6 to 7. Framework is cakePHP 3.0. Source control is GIT (through beanstalk but this is identical to GitHub for example). Other technical information; frontend frameworks used are VUEjs and also some small nodejs implementations are in place. Hosting is exclusive on AWS.
• Build and maintain core PHP based applications
• Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
• Identify and fix CSS, HTML and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback
• Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
• Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications
• Provide detailed explanations of website specifications, such as activities, software, product features, programming languages, communication protocols and operating systems hardware and software
• Design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces
• Responsible for integrating MySQL database with the client websites