• An award-winning company for being TOP employer in Europe and Bulgaria for 2017
• You will have the chance to constantly improve their services and … to create real value for their customers and contractors, being part of a friendly and knowledge – sharing environment
• You will be able to widen your mindset and think creatively along with many smart minds
• An impressive social package | What do you think about a financial injection during the summer holidays?
Core features of the position:
• Install and configure Web and Middleware server software including high availability and disaster recovery solutions for the same
• Ensure the availability and performance requirements of the Web and Middleware server instances in real time
• Backup and recovery of Web and Middleware server instances and software where applicable
• Apply software patching and upgrade of Web and Middleware server software
• Participate in the activities for planning, implementation and release to production of software and hardware projects related to middleware solutions in the company's infrastructure
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Informatics, Science, or Engineering
• Knowledge in the following areas: IBM MQ, IBM MQ FTE, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Apache
• It would be a big advantage if you have some experience with Oracle WebLogic, IIS
• Knowledge in the area of Unix/Linux/Windows Server
• Experience in database administration
• Knowledge in the area of Oracle DB, MS SQL, PostgreSQL
• Fluent English | written and verbal
• Good analytical thinking
• Ability to work in a team
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).