Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission
– to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Monitoring Specialist, responsible for the monitoring and evaluating of associate call behaviors to ensure quality standards and client specifications are met.
You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals in analyzing recorded audio and audio based data sets. Identify critical insights, patterns, and trends;
* Monitor and evaluate production agents call behavior performance according to quality specifications and requirements;
* Give constructive feedback both verbal and written;
* Maintain accurate quality data for call behavior performance documentation.