Working for a leading business services company. We focus on
customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450
global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver
technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management,
marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back
office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres.
We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
We are looking to hire Customer Service Professionals to work for the world's largest travel site, enabling travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip.
Offering advice from millions of travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices.
Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining our
standards and goals;
• Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations;
• Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need;
• Resolve calls and only escalate when all options have been exhausted;
• Promote company’s services and provide the best solution for each client within policy guidelines; ;
• Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs;
• Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data;
• Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases;
• Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues;
• Work effectively and concisely within a larger global team to meet company goals;
• Maintain positive attitude at all times.