Global Maritime Group Inc. is a comprehensive supplier of shipping
services. Our management programs include technical services, hotel
operations, crewing, entertainment, food & beverage and a wide
range of ancillary services.
Our group of companies provide a wide range of services to a fleet of vessels, covering ships of virtually every type.
SPECIFIC DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Is carrying out works, as instructed by the Hotel Engineer
• Carrying out services in the hotel area as requested
• Has to participate in all safety routines, drills and training measures
• Part of the Safety, Health & Environmental Protection Management System
• Ensures that all identified risks to the vessel, personnel and the environment and establish appropriate safeguards ( Risk Assessment