Global Maritime Group Inc. is a comprehensive supplier of shipping
services. Our management programs include technical services, hotel
operations, crewing, entertainment, food & beverage and a wide
range of ancillary services.
Our group of companies provide a wide range of services to a fleet of vessels, covering ships of virtually every type.
SPECIFIC DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Responsible for the safe separation of garbage
• Taking care of the incineration of garbage
• Responsible for the disposal of garbage under supervision of the Staff Captain
• Maintains the incinerating equipment
• Environmental protection
• Any other duties assigned by the Bosun or Staff Captain
• Ensures that cooking oil is passed onto Engine Personnel for storage.
• Part of the Safety, Health & Environmental Protection Management System
• Has to participate in all safety routines, drills and training measures
• Safe works to be carried out as appointed by the Staff Captain, Safety Officer or Deck Officer
• Reports defects/Deficiencies/Damage to the Deck officer & Staff Captain.
• Ensures that Hazardous situations are identified in his department and dealt with