Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
We are looking for an Employer Branding & Recruitment Manager for one of our clients: a globally established product company.
This position involves carrying out innovative and creative recruitment process for an office of over 1K staff members, as reporting it to the Group Head of Recruitment and being responsible for highly talented recruiters. The company’s hub in Sofia offers a range of highly specialized positions, mainly being in the field of Technology, Servicing/Operations, Risk analysis, Finance and even the Legal sector. It is a fantastic chance for anyone willing to immerse themselves in the recruitment process and skillfully seek out the best of people!
· To coach, mentor and help the recruitment team deliver a high quality and creative recruitment process;
· To closely collaborate with the Group’s Head of Recruitment and the managerial staff as well as the local Recruitment team and Marketing/Sales representatives to meet the company’s professional and branding Goals and Objectives in a timely and cooperative fashion;
· To fairly and responsibly distribute the workload between the team members;
· Manage the entire recruitment process for senior hires in Sofia and deliver information about it;
· To timely respond to any queries from the hiring manager and business stakeholders;
· To develop professional and strong relations with the local senior managers;
· To attend weekly meetings of different departments in order to inform yourself of all the processes, track recruitment results, discuss pending topics and evaluate the feedback;
· To assess and define the need of new supplies who could potentially contribute to the local recruitment/employer brand activities;
· To manage contracts with Recruitment agencies and other suppliers;
· To be aware and define the company’s branding strategy in compliance with business partners once per annum.