Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for Software Support Engineer with German or Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch or Italian.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide customer support and investigate the technical problems by doing own research and by involving other teams as needed;
* Support 3rd party tools part of the solutions – Database servers, Reverse proxies, Load Balancers and tracking tools;
* Perform prime inquiry and act as a point of contact for bug-fixing;
* Implement, upgrade and maintain development, testing and production environments;
* Ensure systems meet current and future business needs;
* Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business;
* Able to work on shifts (24/7).