Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Perform tasks at country level associated with Regulatory, Start-up (RSU) and Maintenance activities in accordance with
applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and
contractual/budgetary guidelines. May participate in feasibility and/or site identification activities.
- Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, RSU
- Team Lead, Clinical Operations, Feasibility, Site Identification, Project Leadership and GICS. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and to project timelines.
- Perform Regulatory, Start-up and Maintenance activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, including contracts, regulatory, ethics, ICF and IP Release documents, in line with project timelines.
- Provide local expertise to RSU leads and Project team during initial and on-going project timelines planning.
- Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
- May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.