About 2e Systems
- 2e Systems is a global technology provider to the airline and travel industries
- Our software development group is central to our success
- You will work with engaged and highly competent colleagues, in independent teams with high levels of autonomy
- Seeking a driven and enthusiastic graduate or mid-level Front End / GUI developer to join our global product development team
Type of employment: Full time
2e Systems is a highly versatile computer engineering and development company specializing in online booking, e-commerce, mobile and communication solutions for the airline and travel industry; we develop and operate critical systems for airline customers worldwide. Our head office is in the Frankfurt area (Bad Soden am Taunus), our software development group is central to our success, and we are looking for the right candidate to ideally join either our Frankfurt or Zagreb offices. Other locations may be considered.
2e was established in Germany in 2000, we now have offices in Croatia, Ireland, the UK, the US, and Australia. We use many of the latest open source frameworks and technologies to build stable and high-quality products.
We provide airlines with internet and mobile solutions for booking flights, check-in, notifications, and crew management. Customers include airlines such as Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss Airlines, airBaltic, Croatia Airlines and JetBlue.
Our developers at all levels of experience participate in the full development lifecycle from concept to deployment, using agile methodologies and the latest technologies. We are an engaged global team with a flexible approach, and there is plenty of opportunities to grow, learn, and be recognized worldwide!
We develop quality software under time pressure, and it is critical that all team members work well with colleagues and communicate professionally with customers.
Main tasks of the position:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining complex, dynamic applications
- Analysis of business requirements
- Supporting the deployment of systems and diagnosis of problems
- Estimation and prioritization of own work activities
- Interaction with project managers and customers
- Close collaboration with worldwide colleagues and clients