We are looking for a Sales assistant – contract administration and pricing who can think outside of the box and who can do the extra mile to do the job. Our client's target is to hire exceptional talent who can deliver results by enjoying the job they do. It’s not just a job, it’s a lifestyle.
1. Assistance in pricing strategy, annual business price budget & plan;
2. Understand and monitor factor cost changes and cost recovery rate, providing this information as required.
3. Assist with the administration of the:
• Annual price review process;
• Recommended selling price & subsequent required authorization levels;
• Pricing and contract term information;
• Cost Movements and corresponding Price Justification Packs;
• The development of internal and external pricing communication as directed, in a timely manner with agreed formats and templates.
4. Customer commercial contract administration: all related activities regarding the preparation of contracts and managing company’s commercial contract database, ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled;
5. Report and analysis of monthly sales;
6. Ensure sales personnel comply with applied pricing changes.