Pretty Green is a boutique Luxury Holiday Rentals and Property
Management company. We offer a collection of affordable luxury
villas at our very own properties designed to suit the needs of
both the leisure and business traveller.
With Pretty Green, everyday jobs become exceptional. This is because, whatever their role and whichever department they’re in, our people are part of something remarkable. They provide invaluable support to Pretty Green Family - enabling them to fulfil their duties. And, working in magnificent surroundings, they’re inspired to deliver to a higher standard.
You’ll be trusted and supported, and proud of the contribution you make. Collaboration, variety and challenge will become commonplace. And, in an environment that is unexpectedly business-minded and refreshingly down-to-earth, you’ll be able to take your career to the next level.
As Laundry Assistant reporting to the Property Manager you will be
responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Laundry
Department and to ensure that all linen, colleague uniforms and
Guest clothes are maintained to a high standard at all times as
well as to ensure guest satisfaction whilst complying with Company
policies and procedures.
Main duties include:
• To be responsible for the cleaning, pressing, packing and unpacking of our properties bed linens, bathroom and pool towels.
• To be fully aware of the work schedule and ensure adequate notice is given if all work cannot be carried out.
• To respond to calls and carry out any requests within the 15 minutes standard.
• To be responsible for the organising of the tailor to attend the premises to measure new starters for their uniform.
• To order uniforms for all new starters, ensuring the right uniform is received and fits.
• To carry out regular stocktakes of all bed linens, towels, uniforms and maintain accurate records of spare stock.
• To liaise with all nominated suppliers to ensure the best available product and price.
• To ensure that all items received and issued from the valet are correctly logged in accordance with the standards outlined. To report immediately to the guest of any discrepancies from what is stated on the form to what is in the bag.