Sandberg Translation Partners Ltd (STP) is an ISO 17100-certified
translation company with a strong reputation for reliability,
service and linguistic quality.
We have 20 years’ niche experience of the Nordic translation market and translate more than 50 million words every year – mainly for other translation companies. Our core languages are Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish, but our rich database of trusted freelance linguists allows us to cover many other combinations on request.
Our work environment is both stimulating and supportive, with structured training to help our in-house staff continuously grow and develop their skills. We employ a mix of junior, senior and lead in-house translators, as well as a large team of highly trained project managers.
You will set up and deliver jobs independently and will manage the
workflow of your own projects. You will receive, assess (with
support), schedule and confirm each new project, prepare it for
translation and set it up in STP’s proprietary in-house
workflow/project management database. You will find one or more
translators for the project, instruct them and set the translation
process going, managing any queries and updates during the
translation phase. After the translator(s) has/have finished their
work, you will check it, update the database and deliver to the
You will be trained for and use translation environment tools, workflows and processes, and benefit from being at the cutting edge of technological developments in the translation industry.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Responding to client’s translation requests
• Placing and handling client’s translation requests to benefit to client and STP
• Preparing the translation assignment correctly, summarising/writing instructions to translators and handle supplier communications with support from their PM mentor
• Delivering satisfactory, completed work on time
• Maintaining the company database and other data
• Maintaining good client relationships
• Maintaining good supplier relationships
• Maintaining information on translator quality, capability and availability
• Performing any other reasonable tasks as necessary