Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company in the BPO sector – we are looking for Annuity Administrative Assistant with Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Hungarian or German.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Strong communication skills;
* Above average data entry and problem solving skills;
* Supporting the agents in their daily work;
* Supervising calls, emails and chats;
* Tracking and answering customer queries;
* Collaborating in customer and clients tuning programs in order to recognize customer needs;
* Making reports and analysis;
* The Annuity Administrative Processing will assist with non-financial administrative processing regarding individual fixed and variable annuities. This will include various forms of communication, fact-finding and problem resolution.