Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
• Responsible for the management of all changes in the process of
optimization and redesign of already existing products in
compliance with the corporate procedures and applicable
• Responsible for the management of the implementation process of design and technological changes in compliance with the approved procedures, rules and applicable standards;
• Define roles and responsible persons, coordinate all tasks and priorities, deadlines in the process of product change management;
• Participate in the process of increase of the production efficiency;
• Support the cost reduction process of existing products;
• Collaborate and support the new product development teams for change management topics.