Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
• Responsible for the definition of quality-relevant product
• Methodical support of the development teams in designing and implementing reliable product solutions;
• Responsible for the evaluation of Quality Gates;
• Quality Planning of development project and being responsible for the control plan;
• Keeping track of knowledge gained from previous projects (Lesson Learned Cards);
• Further development and implementation of quality techniques to ensure product and process quality;
• Moderation of system and design FMEA´s ;
• Conducting VDA 6.3 process audits to assess the maturity of the development project;
• Supporting the optimization of the processes in the company;
• Supporting the development team for tailoring the process and following the defined ones.