Smule Bulgaria EOOD is a subsidiary of Smule Inc. – a leading
US-based company, founded in 2008 and specialized in developing
innovative mobile-based software solutions. Ten years on, Smule
Inc. employs more than 200 people and is a vibrant, global
community of music lovers.
Smule is on a mission to bring the world together through music. Music is much more than listening… it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, and connecting with people. With 50 million monthly active users creating over 20 million songs every day, Smule is connecting people all over the world through the joy of making music and transforming the music landscape from one of passive listening to collaborative creative expression and active engagement.
As an Engineer, you will be crafting our next generation, massively
social, massively multiplayer musical creation experience. Our apps
are featured top performers in iTunes Connect and, in the news, –
the apps you help create will be enjoyed by millions. Our
development cycle is rapid, iterative and collaborative.
• Develop features and user experience for our native application.
• Implement awesome user interfaces that will be used by millions of users.
• Maintain and improve existing code.
• Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams such as Android team, Audio/Video team, Platform team, and Operations team.
• Work closely with Product and Project managers to ensure alignment of feature development and releases.