Key objective of the role:
- Delivery Specialist is responsible to ensure client reports are delivered on time and in the meantime quality are assured at all times;
- Communicate with respective local/global stakeholders and international team on any topics regarding report delivery and other general operational inquiries;
- Setup, execute, monitor, and post process deliveries until it is complete entirely. Troubleshoot any issues occurred during dispatch.
- Working with existing GfK tools & reporting products to efficiently produce and dispatch high quality reports;
- Deliver new reports to agreed timeframes;
- Manage, monitor & communicate status throughout production schedules to key stakeholders;
- Provide advice & support on other teams in Data Processing Centre for issues impacting reporting;
- Ensure reports are error free. Troubleshoot and resolve errors (if any);
- Build market and product knowledge.
Required knowledge and experience:
- University degree in related field or last year student able to work on full time (Economics, Marketing, Statistics will be an advantage);
- Very good level of English and Italian language /B2/;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint;
- Thorough knowledge of methods, procedures and manufacturing tool, reporting and data delivery;
- Relevant experience will be considered a strong advantage;
- Attention to detail with high quality standards;
- Ability to understand and analyze data;
- Highly organized person with ability to adhere to deadlines;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good sense of confidentiality.
Be welcome to send us your up to date CV in English and we will offer in return:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results;
- 3 additional non-working days yearly;
- Health insurance;
- Discount program with external vendors;
- Global know how in a world class, pioneer market research organization ;
- Opportunity to combine work and university studying;
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Ambitious and motivated work environment;
- Access to cutting edge technologies;
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees;
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances;
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
Apply if you are ready to start the conversation, so we can put the wheels in motion!
By submitting your application for an open position in GfK Bulgaria, you agree that we will process the personal data you provide with your application documents (CV, Motivation letter etc.), as well as adding it to our applications database.
As an owner of your personal data, you have the following specific rights: right to access your data, right to portability, right to object processing, right to erasure, right to lodge a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, etc.
GfK Bulgaria takes the necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is processed, protected and transmitted in compliance with the applicable law.
For more information about the personal data processing in GfK Bulgaria, your rights and the way you can exercise them – please check the profile of the company.