He/she is responsible for the planning, management, coordination
and controlling of the overall accounting activity. Prepares and
signs the annual financial statements.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Overall management of the Accounting Department – selection of the team, distribution of tasks, controlling the team’s quality of performance and adherence to deadlines.
• Developing and controlling the adherence to internal accounting policies and rules covering the correct accounting practices in terms of everyday accounting, reporting and archiving of files and documents in accordance with the existing legislation, as well as preparing monthly financial statements
• Primary contact on behalf of the Company with government fiscal and social security institutions
• Managing the VAT refund process, companies’ cash flow and payments to suppliers
• Preparing and signing – correctly and within legal deadlines – the statutory accounts of all legal entities within the Company, incl. consolidated financial statements.
• Liaising and supporting external auditors during the annual audit of the Company.
• Involved in the process of development and implementation of internal financial control rules and procedures
• Directly managing a team of accounting specialists
. Personally involved in the process of hiring and evaluation of all specialists under his/her supervision.
-Responsible for their training and development.
• Reporting to the General Manager.