We are looking for experienced Service Technician to join one of
our clients’ team.
As such professional you will apply your knowledge of wiring diagrams and schematics, electronics operations, and functions of electronic parts to perform service and installations in electronic manufacturing companies and other organizations. The main duties are closely related with maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration and repair of all electronics, electrical, controls, instrumentation and computer based equipment.
Also, you have to be a confident communicator at all levels and be ready to travel to remote locations in the country and abroad.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Promptly carry out routine servicing and maintenance on customer machines;
• Complete equipment maintenance inspections as per schedule;
• Provide performance feedback to the Manager regarding the equipment;
• Attend to team meetings or safety meetings;
• Visually inspect equipment in the yard/shop/location and report any deficiency to the Management;
• Follow Health & Safety policy;
• Executing work on new product development projects;
• Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and ensuring that work meets manufacturers specifications;
• Provide feedback on potential design improvements to existing designs;
• Attend field jobs on request;
• Assist Engineering on testing equipment and analyzing technical data of the equipment.