We are looking for experienced Service Engineer to join one of our
This is a partial office and field-based role requiring a person skilled in field diagnostics, fault finding and problem resolution of electronic assemblies. We are looking for someone with pragmatic and analytical approach and with strong communication and customer service skills, and readiness to travel to remote locations in the country and abroad also.
Candidates will ideally have the following:
• Field-based experience is essential;
• Methodical approach to fault finding and problem solving on electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment;
• Experience in the manufacturing test of electronic, electrical and mechanical products;
• Ability to demonstrate a good awareness of Health & Safety compliance;
• Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
• Excellent face-to-face customer communication skills;
• Enthusiasm, drive and ability to schedule and manage own work load and plan tasks effectively;
• A flexible approach to work and willingness to travel in the country and abroad (full driving license required).