Guaranteed confidentiality of all applications. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
A-point Partners has License № 2493 valid from 29.03.2018
Main responsibilities and duties:
· Perform day-to-day monitoring of conversations and reflected actions in internal software and monitor the performance of qualitative and quantitative indicators in the agents' work
· Controls direct phone contact with customers to verify information submitted by the Call center Agents
· Audit and Evaluate call quality using a detailed scorecard
· Keep and store training records for each training course
· Prepares weekly reports related to qualitative and quantitative indicators and provides feedback to the "Debt Collection Manager" by communicating them in advance with the Call center team leaders
· Holds weekly meetings with team leaders and managers on the quality of telephone conversations
· Works on company projects with international exposure
· Performs other current tasks that are assigned to him by the direct manager and are related to his activities
· Participates actively in the training programs run by the Company.