Are you ready for new challenges?
Are you looking for an opportunity for professional development?
The Technical Support Engineer has the responsibility and authority to use their education, experience, and professional discretion to immediately resolve issues. Getting issues clearly identified, contained, resolved, coordinating documentation updates and notifications in a way that prevents future issues, with urgency, is their measure of success. Day to day supervision will come through operations, but reporting structure is through Engineering.
If the answer is YES, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Our client is a leader in the field of technical support and BPO services, and the position is a Technical Support Engineer with:
- Accommodating revised specifications, design, manufacturing, or mounting or issues;
- Resolving technical problems;
- Supporting creation and revision of standards for design, as necessary;
- Answering queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems;
- Diagnosing, identifying, isolating, and analyzing problems utilizing historical database records;
- Routing calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists, as required;
- Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases;
- Alerting management to recurring problems and patterns of problem.