We are looking for proactive person who thinks outside of the box
and who can do the extra mile to do the job for the position of
Sales Assistant – Contract Administration and Pricing .
Our client's target is to hire exceptional talent who can deliver results by enjoying the job they do - it’s not just a job, it’s a lifestyle.
1. Assistance in pricing strategy, annual business price budget & plan;
2. Understand and monitor factor cost changes and cost recovery rate, providing this information as required.
3. Assist with the administration of the:
• Annual price review process;
• Recommended selling price & subsequent required authorization levels;
• Pricing and contract term information;
• Cost Movements and corresponding Price Justification Packs;
• The development of internal and external pricing communication as directed, in a timely manner with agreed formats and templates.
4. Customer commercial contract administration: all related activities regarding the preparation of contracts and managing company’s commercial contract database, ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled;
5. Report and analysis of monthly sales;
6. Ensure sales personnel comply with applied pricing changes.