• PXP Financial is a team of payment experts who love and live payments day in, day out. 250 employees from 30 nationalities working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and the US. PXP Financial processes EUR 11 billion yearly for more than 1000 merchants.
• Pure product development under Scrum.
• Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
• Nearly 100% automation coverage.
• Analyze functional requirements (together with developers), support drafting technical solutions and estimate the test automation effort.
• Develop, maintain and extend the automated test suites.
• Evaluate the results of the automated software test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests.
• Maintain the test environments.
• Coordinate the releases/rollouts.
• 2+ years of prior experience in software quality assurance.
• Very good knowledge and experience with designing, implementing, executing and result evaluation of automated software test suites.
• Good coding skills, preferably in C# (or another language, as long as you are willing to switch).
• Understanding of:
- Information Security and Secure Coding,
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
• Preferably experience with:
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- SpecFlow or other Gherkin-based tools.
- Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Git, Jenkins.
• 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Additional medical package.
• Food vouchers.
• Multisport card.
• Yearly performance bonus.
• Opportunity for development.
• Company events abroad.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 600 BGN reward.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .