Few words about the company:
• Worldwide known with more than 150 offices around the globe | and they focus on sustainability
• A multinational team full of young professionals and fresh environment
• A competitive remuneration package
About the candidate:
• Will be exposed to variety of compliance areas relevant for a multinational corporation focusing on Trade Practice & Sanctions Compliance | Will conduct desktop compliance due diligence as part of the know-your-clients (KYC) purposes within the risk-based framework of the compliance program
More about the role:
• First level assessment of monitoring test results from the ACL tool requiring the analysis of red flags raised and to close or escalate to second level reviewer in accordance with the testing plan
• Obtain supporting documents and information from various internal business and functional areas to support compliance review
• Extract data from various IT systems to support compliance assessment
• Adhering to time-sensitive reviews and provide findings to the respective
• Support ad-hoc requests for projects or analysis and manage first level discussions with the relevant business functions on monitoring matters raised
• Ensure accurate, consistent and timely reporting to Compliance department
• Highlight of any potential and actual compliance breach observed to Compliance Department
• University degree | in Business Administration, Law or Finance
• Experience in working in an international business environment
• Experience in a multinational company is an advantage.
• Fluency in English language | all other languages would be considered as a plus
• Strong user knowledge of MS Excel and Windows and search functions
• Strong work ethic, maturity and leadership qualities.
• Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills and an ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to deal effectively in high pressure, dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, financial and commercial awareness.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work and effective work relationship with the team.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a team.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).