Sutherland Global Services is hiring professionals to provide
quality assurance for a new strategic partner out of our service
center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
• Provide quality audits using internal tools
• Responsible for QA reporting and quality improvement plans
• Program analytics (including analysis of end-user complaints and end-user survey feedback)
• Provide feedback and coaching to agents
• Work closely with management on all quality related topics
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement
• Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• Collect and compile statistical quality data
• Excellent command (verbal and written) of French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch
• Excellent command (verbal and written) of English
• Ability to provide coaching and to give feedback
• Previous experience on a QA position in support center
• Communication and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
• Good analytical thinking and data processing skills
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to travel abroad for initial training
• High School or University Diploma
Life @ Sutherland:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliments cards, Transportation allowance
• Monthly performance incentives
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Employee engagement initiatives
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.