• The world’s largest CRM implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria which will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
• Gather and understand client functional requirements;
• Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK;
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code;
• Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code;
• Create technical specifications and provide technical support to existing CRM clients;
• Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and
other applications, such as back office/ERP applications;
• Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (functional user training and technical training).
• Deep knowledge of CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development;
• Previous experience with CRM system architecture and design, related customizations, portals, and reports;
• Knowledge of CRM development or integration of best practices;
• Understanding of technical specifications documentation;
• Experience with data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services;
• Knowledge of SQL Reporting Services and SharePoint Services.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).