Sutherland Global Services in partnership with one of our strategic
partners is looking for Customer support consultants for their
support center in Sofia.
If you meet the requirements, we would be glad to consider you for the position.
• Command of Dutch language at level C1 or above;
• Command of English language at level B2 or above;
• Strong customer service focus with ability to handle customers with a calm professional manner;
• Ability to show empathy and be persuasive;
• Good follow up skills;
• Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
• Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements;
• Ability to work on flexible shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responding to and resolving customer issues received via e-mail/web contact or phone;
• Typical queries - travelers that need help finding a vacation rental, booking a property, processing an online payment or owners that need help processing an order, editing an online property listing, resetting their account credentials or processing an online payment;
• Follow up to fully resolve the issue;
• Back-office operation work encompasses creating an online property listing, processing orders, and reviewing photos, traveler reviews, URLs and other content to ensure it meets guideline standards, terms and conditions and internal policies;
• Validate and publish many components of the online listing including but not limited to location, property description, location type, activity amenities, URL links, photos, property amenities, rental rates, contact information and calendar features;
• CSRs need to adhere to listing guidelines and follow proper workflow as they produce property listings.
Life @ Sutherland:
• We offer competitive salary;
• We offer flexible working time;
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance;
• Attractive retention bonus scheme;
• Rewards and recognition programs;
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support;
• Structured working environment;
• Great office location;
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the mall area where the office is located;
• Team Building activities.
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.