Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group is an international railway
engineering service provider, present in 7 countries, offering a
wide range of railway
construction, infrastructure and service products worldwide. More than 2500 employees and over 150 years of experience make Rhomberg
Sersa Rail Group one of the leading railway solution providers in Europe and an acknowledged international innovator.
Our portfolio ranges from railroad construction, renewal, maintenance and the rehabilitation of railway tunnels, to railway power supply and
communication technology, through consultancy, planning and design, and logistics services.
For our teams in Switzerland, Austria and Germany we are searching for motivated "Electrician – senior and junior" (m/f/x).
On this position you will be responsible for the installation,
maintenance and troubleshoot of electrical systems and power
stations related to
the railway in Switzerland, Austria and Germany.
• maintain, inspect and modify electrical systems such as railroad
switches, railway crossings, railway signalization, tunnel electrification
• construct and install diverse electrical systems such as lightning,
grounding, communication systems, voltage power stations,
catenary wiring on different railway construction sites
• install, repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
• perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and
• maintain and repair electrical components of railway machinery
• electrical engineering qualification, time served apprentice or
• experience working as an electrician, preferably railway or civil
engineering (railroad, road or public infrastructure)
• very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English,
willingness to take language courses if necessary
• active driving license B
• willingness to travel and to temporarily relocate to construction
sites in Switzerland, Austria and Germany and to work in shifts
• willingness to be further educated in alignment with county-specific
• good command of MS-Office
• high attention to detail and reliability
• team-oriented personality, resilient, flexible and able to work
• able to work at heights
We at Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group value and take care of our employees. As a family-owned company, who thinks in generations and cares
about its solid and reliable growth, we understand that commercial success is only possible whilst respecting people and the environment.
At Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group, you will have the opportunity to work on complex and significant railway projects gaining international experience
with perspective for further career development. We offer you a permanent contract and benefits in a very supportive environment where
you will have the chance to grow on a professional and personal level.
If you are motivated for a career abroad and eager to be part of an international railway company, please do not hesitate to apply! We will be
delighted to receive your CV in English or German and are looking forward to an interview with you! Full confidence is guaranteed, and all applicants
will be equally evaluated regardless their age, gender or status.
Contact us per mail at email@example.com or get in direct contact with one of our recruiters.
Recruiter A. Bilic | Recruiter D. Majcen