Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
• Responsible for the coordination of a range of services to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Communicate instruction and direction on routine maintenance work for the team and contractors.
• Assist in analyzing maintenance vendor contracts for services and makes recommendations for approval.
• Administer and execute operating procedures and performance metrics including tracking, analysing, and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain the office inventory.
• Ensure the facilities are following security procedures.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Assists in Health & Safety policies implementation.