A world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
We are looking for a motivated Full Stack Lead Developer with experience in .NET and Angular, who will work on this exciting project and will take part in shaping the future of healthcare. Leading a team of developers, you will use cutting-edge technologies and will ensure the excellent software quality of the product. It is a long-term project with the opportunity to grow in the future.
What you will do:
• You make sure the work is assigned to the right people and distributed correctly;
• You ensure that the team follows the procedures and quality objectives defined at the start of the project;
• Construction of a technical solution based on functional specifications;
• Participation in technological choices in accordance with the architectural choices in force established by the project managers;
• Work on new features of the Web product, as well as on the maintenance of existing versions;
• Estimation of the time needed for the different phases of development, and weekly monitoring of time spent vs. planned time using the tools in force;
• Assure a role in the management of the weekly meeting (monitoring of schedules, quality, processes and tools, documents, etc.);
• Ensure demonstrations of current developments and draft technical documentation.
• Have 5+ years’ experience in C#/.NET;
• Have deep knowledge in Web Development (Angular, WebAPI, TypeScript);
• Have experience working with Visual Studio;
• Have experience leading development teams in an "Agile" and standardized environment;
• Are fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps, TFS, GitHub, CodePlex is a plus;
• Experience in the biomedical/healthcare field will be considered a big advantage;
• Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).