• Big data + mobile = the only end-to-end travel app on the market.
• Startup + sustainability = 10 years of successful growth, 50+ people, 4 global locations.
• Curiosity + technology = one awesome software engineer. The more you ask, the more you will learn.
• All adding up to being a part of impressive business expansion.
Each market has unique characteristics. To help us expand internationally, we need...
• ...i18n and l10n software engineers to better streamline the i18n and l10n process and experience for end-users.
• ...to work on our iOS and Android app in order to provide a tailored experience for each customer and each market.
• ...to work closely with own Marketing & Growth teams as well as have a close collaboration with other software engineers.
Besides that, we work on just about anything interesting nowadays:
• Scala: well designed, testable, efficient and maintainable.
• Mobile Apps: RxJava and ReactiveSwift, experimental features, replacement of Objective-C and Java code by Swift and Kotlin.
• Back-end Microservices: RESTful Scala-based microservices, large, distributed no-SQL databases.
• Data Processing and Analysis: trillions of data points through Apache Spark and billions of data points daily with Kafka and Spark.
• Monitoring and Operations: Mesos, Kubernetes and Ansible.
• Know what i18n and l10n are.
• Desire to work with gettext-based tools, Translation Management Systems (TMS), including Computer-Aided Translation (CAT).
• A solid and varied background in Software Engineering with a focus on mobile development. That's it. Seriously.
• Just don't get too religious about iOS or Android - curiosity is the key here - you'll be able to work on them both and much more as long as you want to.
• Of course, there are advantages - they will make your transition to their stack smoother:
- Scala knowledge;
- Building distributed systems;
- Working with Mesos, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, HBase, and OpenTSDB;
- Shipping in a Linux environment, familiarity with server administration and tools.
• Employee stock options.
• Additional healthcare package.
• Multisport card.
• Free parking/transportation vouchers.
• Flexible work hours and occasional work-from-home days.
• Hell of a fresh team with a laid-back and friendly atmosphere (we have been there and this is sooo very true).
• Excellent career development prospects - a lot of room for the team in Bulgaria to grow and expand.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 1000 BGN reward.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .