• The #1 company in Europe among all other competitors in the industry;
• A policy where the key to success is the quality of the product, with no compromises;
• A great team of intelligent and results-driven professionals.
• Actively participate in the coordination and management of organizational HR processes and activities;
• Maintain a CV database and organize the entire recruitment process – conduct interviews, provide feedback to candidates, etc.;
• Coordinate employer branding activities;
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with employees on each level, with company and industry partners;
• Maintain registers of clients, vendors and other entities;
• Perform other work-related duties;
Experience and skills:
• Previous strong experience as an HR Specialist;
• Very good level of English language (German will be considered an advantage);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proactiveness and time management skills;
• Willingness to learn, grow and motivate others;
• Attention to details.
• A chance to put your knowledge into practice;
• An opportunity to further develop your career and to develop the best practices for people management;
• Exciting work atmosphere with an opportunity to constantly enrich and improve your skills;
• Excellent remuneration package.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 600 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).