FirstPlay is an exciting new company setup with the aim of delivering high-quality sports updates in real-time to our clients. Our mission objective is clear we strive to provide exceptional quality and unparalleled service. FirstPlay was founded by a team of experts in the field who understand the need for a modern and flexible data service.
As a Technical Services Engineer you will be tasked with
installation of computer hardware and software systems in the
organization and resolving technical issues within different
components of computer systems, such as software, hardware, and
other network-related IT related problems.
- Installation & configuration of the company’s computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Track computer system issues through to resolution
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Follow up to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Planning maintenance work