• R&D here means both a real R and a real D, not just a fancy name for a boring job.
• A new internal project aiming to revolutionize the core business of a global top 10 company and #1 within its sector.
• Complex architecture you can learn a lot from.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting them for architectural review.
• 3+ years of software development experience.
• Proficiency in Java EE development of complex back-end systems using e.g. JMS, Web services.
• Profound insight of Java, Jasper, and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.).
• Very good knowledge of Relational Databases (especially Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2 and especially Hibernate).
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, Spring Boot).
• Fluent English.
• Agile/Scrum knowledge is a plus.
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews.
• Complete healthcare package.
• Different vouchers (including for clothes).
• Parking space.
• Flexible work hours and opportunity to work from home occasionally, if needed.
• 20 days of paid annual leave +1 for each year of service, up to 25.
• Training opportunities funded by the company.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 700 BGN reward.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .