• Full range of accounting, tax, HR and payroll services for 30 years internationally, 25 of which in Bulgaria
• A well-established and friendly team
• Opportunities to learn and grow
• Also suitable for students and recent graduates
• Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of different Special Purpose Entities
• Collect, process and verify information from financial institutions
• Prepare investment portfolio and cash reconciliations on a monthly and yearly basis
• Prepare reports for the European Central Bank, on a monthly and quarterly basis
• University degree or 4th-year student in Accounting/Finance
• Excellent level of English
• Excellent computer literacy
• Analytical and communication skills
• Willingness and ability to work in a team
• Opportunities for professional development in a fast developing and expanding international company
• Ongoing training
• 25 days annual holiday (+ extra 9 days study leave for students)
• Food vouchers and public transport card
• Additional healthcare services (e.g. glasses/lenses reimbursements)
• Other small details like fruits and drinks in the office
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online! You can also contact Kalina Lambova at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0882 05 12 87.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 200 BGN reward.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .