• One of the most positive and people-oriented work environments in the IT sector.
• A fresh team in Bulgaria to work on an international level.
• A list of customer brands that speaks for itself.
The Linux System Administrator will be responsible for the deployment, configuration, and support of Linux-based computer systems in-house and cloud-hosted services as a key part of a globally diverse team. As part of the role, there will also be a requirement for desktop support of local users.
Resourcefulness and flexibility is a necessary skill in this role. The candidate will be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and efficiently working within the Infrastructure Team, external Teams, or individually as required. Good communication skills are required for interaction with internal teams and clients as necessary.
• Linux Systems administration (SuSE, Red Hat, CentOS);
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation, etc.);
• Linux Security (CIS, PCI-DSS);
• Automation (Ansible, QuickBuild);
• Server and cloud implementations for Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket administration;
• Desktop Support (Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365 etc.);
• Participation in the team on-call rotation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
• 5+ years’ system administration experience with Linux, ideally SLES, RHEL & CentOS.
• Knowledge of network protocols and associated tools: DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, Ping, tcpdump, Wireshark etc.
• Able to clear federal Level I background check.
Nice to have:
• Standards: PCI-DSS, FEDRAMP, CIS standards, GDPR;
• Microsoft (Active Directory, DNS);
• VMware (vSphere 6.5+, Enterprise Plus features, Veeam).
• An international IT, consulting & operations company with offices all over the world;
• Excellent opportunities for career development;
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits;
• Regular working hours.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).