• One of the friendliest and warmest group of folks we've seen in the IT sector for quite a while.
• A unique end-to-end approach to the e-commerce business.
• The largest global brands and retailers as customers - Daily Mail, Pandora, Mizuno, Active Brands, IQOS, Medline, Fiorucci and many more.
• You will be given all the training and support you need, the only thing you need to return is being responsible and dedicated to the process.
You will join a team working on enterprise web applications on the Magento 2 platform. Magento is a great opportunity for any professional wanting to enter the e-commerce world and work with world famous brands. It is a platform suitable for software engineers with previous back-end experience in PHP. It is also a perfect fit for engineers with previous experience in developing MVC- based applications.
• Very good understanding of the full product development lifecycle (design, development and testing).
• Willingness to be trained into e-commerce platforms.
• Experience or knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
• Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
• An international company with offices all over the world.
• Excellent opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits (vouchers, etc.).
• Regular working hours with flexible start/end of the day and occasional home office when needed.
• Did we say a great, fun and welcoming bunch of people? Can't stress this out enough, but it's true :)
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).