STP is an ISO 17100-certified translation company with a strong
reputation for reliability, service and linguistic quality.
We have 20 years’ niche experience of the Nordic translation market, and translate more than 50 million words every year – mainly for other translation companies. Our core languages are Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish, but our rich database of trusted freelance linguists allows us to cover many other combinations on request.
Our work environment is both stimulating and supportive, with structured training to help our in-house staff continuously grow and develop their skills. We employ a mix of junior, senior and lead in-house translators, as well as a large team of highly trained project managers.
• receiving, assessing, scheduling and confirming each new project,
preparing it for translation and setting it up in STP’s proprietary
in-house project management database
• using your problem-solving and creative thinking skills
• thinking on your feet and making key decisions at every stage of the project
• preparing and optimising projects using appropriate technology and workflows
• interacting and building relationships with translators
• planning and scheduling project timelines
• supporting translators and revisers in the translation process
• delivering satisfactory, completed work on time, to the client’s specifications
• collaborating with other teams and departments across STP