What they offer:
• A global company with more than 150 offices around the World | and they focus on sustainability
• A multinational team full of young professionals
• A competitive remuneration package | What about annual bonuses; life insurance; food and transportation programs etc…
What you will do:
• Identify and solve support requests (process and/or technology issues identified)
• Participation in Resolution of escalated ticets
• Build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders and overseas posts
• Training: Prepare and constantly update end user guides and training materials | SharePoint | Desktop Assistant
• Training: Conduct end users | key users trainings
• Participation in SAP functional projects: New interfaces | new BI reports | solution enhancements | testing new functionalities
• Share knowledge in SAP support analysis methods between staff members; build FAQs
What they seek:
• 3+ years of experience focusing on the FI (Financial) and CO (Controlling) modules
• Experience in providing Level1/2 support for common SAP functions
• Experience in participating in cross-functional project teams’ environment
• Very good command of English – both written and verbal
• Pro-active approach and customer oriented attitude
• Ability to train new employees of existing systems and current users of new systems/software applications
• Ability to work efficiently with end users
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 400 BGN reward.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).