The company is assembling a fresh new team of DevOps superheroes
that will be building and improving the company's main
automation pipeline. They are looking for bright-minded individuals
and vocal DevOps evangelists, having vast experience in creating
and managing full software delivery lifecycles. Ideally, you would
be able to effortlessly keep the abstraction of an entire pipeline
in your head, keeping yourself rather agnostic towards the tools or
the platforms used. Even so, experience with Linux, Terraform,
Ansible & AWS is a must.
• You have experience supporting multiple product teams to fully automate the build, deployment, QA and delivery onto containers, hypervisors, cloud and physical devices;
• You have a strong software engineering background with solid linux systems experience that you’ll draw from to evangelize and drive DevOps best practices across the R&D product teams;
• Provide technical leadership in the CI/CD domains using Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes;
• Be an evangelist for TDD, automation and reporting;
• Provide development and operational support to R&D and Cloud Services organizations where the CI, CD, and Management services are deployed on VMWare virtual machines, Docker containers, and AWS EC2 instances;
• Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty;
• Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a system administrator or a DevOps engineer;
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with Linux distributions, RHEL / CentOS preferred;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience on AWS deploying or administering cloud applications;
• Minimum 1 year of creating and/or maintaining a SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle);
• Programming experience in at least one programming language;
• Excellent knowledge of configuration management tools such as Terraform and Ansible;
• Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe (France, US, Eastern Europe, etc.).
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, groovy, python, etc.;
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Java build tools (Maven, GNU make);
• Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, Interfaces, Routing);
• AWS Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator Certification.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).